Hey earth fam! Benjy here with a healthy quickie about Coconut water, the amazing benefits of this juice of life with some videos, resources and ways how to open it. Much luv, coconut on!
(Did you know, clear, green coconut water was even used in the cambodian war, as saline injection for people because it is so incredible! )
My molecular “juice” of life!
These Magical coconut trees ~ restructuring water and minerals from sandy soils next to oceans into the water of life!
~》 highly beneficial molecular water!
Fresh Coconut water is “the restructured juice of life”
~》I guess all plants restructure water into molecular water and thats why in organic fruits and raw organic juices we “should” get the best life information for health and healing
~》 AVOID CHEMICAL FOOD AND RECONSTITUTED JUICES AND FOOD…
~》 “whereby reconstituted juices and chemically farmed fruits contain “anti Life information…” (cancer…)
Much luv, syntropic benjy!
The holy grale of youth growing on palmTrees, Yes!
Coconuts only grow on wonderful palm trees that are known as Cocos nucifera. The water is naturally produced in the coconut, like a Embryonic state, transforming the water into flesh and then into a Sprout with a so called coconut heart.
(Coconut cream/milk ~ made from the squeezed flesh of coconuts)
1. Health Benefits
- full of natural vitamins, electrolytes and minerals like potassium, manganese, magnesium
- Promoting digestion
- Good for diabetics
- No fats
- Good for high blood pressure problems ~ “The natural electrolyte found in the water will help to ward off factors that contribute to high blood pressure.”
- Good for cardiovascular health
- HEALTHY KIDNEys
- Good for headaches
- sodium and more, all about helping to replenish lost nutrients.
- Coconut water can even help lower blood pressure
- Good for Skin Health and acne
- Research also shows that drinking coconut water may assists your antioxidant system by neutralizing the effects of free radicals
- My nr 1 for hydration and is frequently even found in smoothies and other recipes such as salad dressings,
- My fav: cacao, avocado, cardamom, coconut cream and coco water + banana
- Make hydrating, fresh smoothies and more…
Opening The Nuts of Life
Here shorts on opening green coconuts, i will upload brown opening soon, its harder, yes 😉
How i open green coconuts from the top
Videos about coconut water, coconut oil research i didnt know mct’s and more