“To provide great tasting plant-based products that are high-quality, convenient, and available to all.”Laird superfoods
Enjoy this “Laird superfoods review”, where we will dive quickly into sustainability and ethics behind the passionated, constantly improving team. For me, a few things are key, for a good company and real healthy product. The mission and commitment to totally healthy, vegan and Non-GMO Products aswell as a Ethical and sustainable Production and Supply Chain.
I love my amazingly uplifting Mct superfood creamer with chai and oatmylk!
In terms of scoop for our buck, each bag contains around 38 servings, what is more than many others. (Most range from about 12 to 30 servings per container. Lairds Superfoods are gluten-, dairy- and soy-free, vegan, non-GMO…
Perfect for keto and paleo Diets or intermitting fasting (intervallfasting – 13-16 hours no food-carbs)
I am asking you now, What’s here not to like? 🙂
We can add it to coffee, Tea – Chai, smoothies and food for a wholesome of energy.
What are the benefits of MCT (oil)?
- Better brain performance and memory function.
- Boosts alertness, focus, creativity
- Aquamin – Calcium from marine algaes with 72 trace minerals
- > highly absorbable and available fats and marine algae minerals
- Energy boost and increased endurance.
- Weight loss and improved weight management.
- Lowering cholesterol. …
- Lowering blood sugar levels
- energy production through ketones – ketogenic fats
Nr 1 – LAIRD UNSWEETENED SUPERFOOD CREAMER
Best for: Clean eaters who love a deal
Plant-based, healthy fats, marine algae mineral complex – MCT = Medium Chain Triglycerides
- SUPERFOOD NOURISHMENT – Laird Superfood Creamers are crafted from the highest quality all-natural whole food ingredients & sustainably sourced for delicious powder coffee creamer
- NO FILLERS OR ADDITIVES – Laird’s Dry Coffee Creamers contain NO sugar additives, artificial ingredients, sweeteners, artificial colors, & chemicals
- CLEAN KETO CREAMER – Superfood creamer made with Coconut Milk Powder, Organic Coconut Sugar, Aquamin (Calcified Marine Algae), Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Im so thankful for my friend ty evans, that he asked me, whats the most ethically sourced and realest, organic MCT Oil.
Here now a deeper research about laird superfoods and the peoples intentions and principles of the company. Most important for me, the real, dairy and mineral oil – free ingredients.
We source our high-quality plant-based ingredients globally and put an emphasis on US sources whenever possible. We aim to source responsibly and sustainably and believe that the foods you consume should be as good for the earth as they are for you.Laird superfoods
Well my friends, here is my research conclusion about laird superfoods
1. Passionated people – laird started for his own performance and then friends and family.
2. Pro planet – is it ethically sourced? – healthy planet = healthy people. sustainable or even regenerative means – sourcing and producing in positive ways (using profits to help the planet)
Bottom Line is:
The best quality and most- affordable, – reckommendet MCT Coffee creamer or in my case coffee alternative. Just 18 $ for 300gr
- Sustainably sourced with high standarts for all co producers
- No casein or any milk products.
- “We embrace the safe and ethical sourcing of our materials. This means that all suppliers must pass a rigorous evaluation of their processes prior to working with us.”
Copied from their website:
Approved processing aids that a few of our ingredient manufacturers may use, in very minimal amounts, are such as:
• Organic Tapioca Maltodextrin
o Maltodextrin is a starch derived from Tapioca which is from Cassava root(Cassava root is an amazing superfood that we love). It is non-GMO and supports making sticky and/or high fat powders. It helps with flow, milling, and packing.
• Organic Gum Acacia
o Gum Acacia is a naturally occurring soluble fiber which supports sticky and/or high fat powders to maintain their flowability, milling and packing. Gum Acacia is sourced by tapping Acacia trees, refining the harvested sap, drying it and powderizing it.
• Organic Brown Rice Hull
o Organic rice hulls are steamed sterilized, ground, sifted and then used to help with flowability of sticky and/or high fat powders. Organic brown rice hull powder is a great flow agent and replacement for silicon dioxide.
Cheaper alternative – copied from purewow.com
11. SO DELICIOUS DAIRY FREE ORIGINAL ORGANIC COCONUTMILK CREAMER
Best for: Your first non-dairy creamer
Simple ingredients, sugar-free, best bang for your buck
The simplistic, clean packaging reflects the product’s short list of ingredients, starring organic coconut milk and coconut cream. It’s totally free of sugar, preservatives, lactose, gluten, soy and carrageenan. It’s also low in fat and saturated fat, so it won’t fill you up the way other robust keto creamers might, but it can be easily incorporated into a keto diet—especially if you’re vegan or don’t consume dairy. Plus, it’s easy to use since it’s liquid creamer. No frothing required. It’s surprisingly lush on the tongue and rich with coconut flavor when you sip it on its own. The coconut notes become subtler in coffee, but the mouthfeel remains silky and luxurious like dairy creamer. The price varies from vendor to vendor, but you can get a 32-ounce carton (which contains 63 servings) for as low as $4. We love a good deal.
Total PureWow100 Score: 93/100