7 books you must read – youtube
→ wonderful descriptions of the most powerful transforming books
Wonderful things happen when you start to be in present and try new things to grow and evolve in the now
AMAZING BOOKS that expandet my View on everything and freed up my conditions
~♡♡♡ 1. #BuddhaBadass – the buddha and the badass
2. The extraordinary mind – Vishen Lakhiani♡♡ 3. The alchemist – paolo cohelo ~~~♡♡ 4. Big 5 for life ~~~ + the why cafe – john strelecky + What I’ve learned 5. Celestine prophecy – john redfield +movie 6. Four agreements + mastery of love – don miguel ruiz ♤♡♡♡ 7. You are the placebo – dispenza+ becoming supernatural – dr joe dispenza ~~♡
8. Awakening the species – neale donald walsch ~~ + conversations with god
Spiritual ~ manifesting ~ True self
- Power of now
- Ask and it is given – abraham hicks
- Grow and get rich – napoleon
- Power of intention – dr wayne dyer
- A new earth – joy of just being, letting go, teachings for life
- dont sweat the small stuff – richard carlsson – problems are teachers
- Means search for meaning – viktor franke – strong purpose and positivity and lessons
- Everything can be taken – but not your own attitude and your self!
~》 WAY OF THE PEACEFUL WARRIOR
~》 wisdom of the elders ~ suzuki
~》 all about love ~ bell hooks
~~》 mastery of love
~》 solomon rushdi ~ born to run
Listen To The Ultimate Lifechanging Audiobooks For Free, podbean motivational podcast:
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck by Mark Manson (4.5 Star Rating From 4288 Listeners) – Listen Free Here: http://bit.ly/TheSubtleArtofNotGivingaFuck_Audiobook
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki (4.5 Star Rating From 2701 Listeners) – Listen Free Here: http://bit.ly/RichDadPoorDad_Audiobook
- The Secret by Rhonda Byrne (4 Star Rating From 1925 Listeners) – Listen Free Here: http://bit.ly/TheSecret_Audiobook
- The Richest Man in Babylon by George Clason (4.5 Star Rating From 430 Listeners) – Listen Free Here: http://bit.ly/TheRichestManInBabylon_Audiobook
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio (4.5 Star Rating From 386 Listeners) – Listen Free Here: https://bit.ly/AudioBook_Principles
- Think and Grow Rich by Napolean Hill (4.5 Star Rating From 300 Listeners) – Listen Free Here: https://bit.ly/AudioBook_ThinkandGrowRich
- Getting Things Done by David Allen (4 Star Rating From 223 Listeners) – Listen Free Here: http://bit.ly/GettingThingsDone_Audiobook
- The Greatest Salesman in the World by Og Mandino (4.5 Star Rating From 92 Listeners) – Listen Free Here: https://bit.ly/AudioBook_TheGreatestSalesmanInTheWorld
- Eat That Frog by Anna Leinberger, Brian Tracy – Listen Free Here: http://bit.ly/EatThatFrogAudiobook
- Change Your Thoughts – Change Your Life by Dr. Wayne Dyer – Listen Free Here: http://bit.ly/ChangeYourThoughtsChangeYourLife_Audiobook
- The Antidote by Oliver Burkeman – Listen Free Here: http://bit.ly/TheAntidote_Audiobook
— Support this podcast:
Summary of – Subtle art of not giving a fuck:
#1 New York Times Bestseller
Over 2 million copies sold
In this generation-defining self-help guide, a superstar blogger cuts through the crap to show us how to stop trying to be ‘positive’ all the time so that we can truly become better, happier people.
For decades, we’ve been told that positive thinking is the key to a happy, rich life. ‘F**k positivity,’ Mark Manson says. ‘Let’s be honest, shit is f**ked and we have to live with it.’ In his wildly popular Internet blog, Manson doesn’t sugarcoat or equivocate. He tells it like it is-a dose of raw, refreshing, honest truth that is sorely lacking today. The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F**k is his antidote to the coddling, let’s-all-feel-good mindset that has infected modern society and spoiled a generation, rewarding them with gold medals just for showing up.
Manson makes the argument, backed both by academic research and well-timed poop jokes, that improving our lives hinges not on our ability to turn lemons into lemonade, but on learning to stomach lemons better. Human beings are flawed and limited-‘not everybody can be extraordinary, there are winners and losers in society, and some of it is not fair or your fault.’ Manson advises us to get to know our limitations and accept them. Once we embrace our fears, faults, and uncertainties, once we stop running and avoiding and start confronting painful truths, we can begin to find the courage, perseverance, honesty, responsibility, curiosity, and forgiveness we seek.
There are only so many things we can give a f**k about so we need to figure out which ones really matter, Manson makes clear. While money is nice, caring about what you do with your life is better, because true wealth is about experience. A much-needed grab-you-by-the-shoulders-and-look-you-in-the-eye moment of real-talk, filled with entertaining stories and profane, ruthless humor, The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F**k is a refreshing slap for a generation to help them lead contented, grounded lives.