How can we help african people, in the best way, to learn how to grow and build regenerative, self sustaining and flood- and drought resistant?
Instead of just sending money to them, We want to:
That’s going to be a collection of concepts, Projects and Ecovillage solutions and ideas, that are already helping thousands of People in the world.
- Show them how to Manage the land regenerative and profitable
- Solutions for cheap, sustainable building and Farming
- Water Harvesting and Landscaping in permanent manner
- Work out the best plan for them, to build a self-sustaining farm and food supply
- Send them ideas and Videos on how to build a farm regenerative and sustainable
- connect them to Ecovillages in Africa – Kenya
- Figure out the cost for Tools and material –
- Plan for the simplest way for a sustainable farm
- water catchment and flooding protection
Requirements – plan – Concept:
- Agree to practice natural farming, conserve environments and build natural house
- Financial Plan – Roadmap
- Technical Tools – Innovations – Replicable
Hope youre doing wonderful!
i want to help you all and put something tohgether to build
and start a little farm
then i ask friends and others to help financing it
Examples of Regenerative Ecovillage Projects in Afrika/Kenya
–> Geodesic Home – garden Buildings A simple, affordable and aesthetic housing solution
–> Collection of Projects in Kenya – Regeneration villages…
1. Kajulu Hills Eco-VillagesRestore indigenous agroecological ecosystem for food security and recreation of lost livelihoods
Images & Video
Kajullu Hills Eco-Vilages Nature Walk
Ecovillage Responses to Climate Change
Thousands of ecovillage communities around the world are taking action and creating solutions to face the challenges confronting us due to climate change.
This includes solutions to both help us reduce our carbon imprint, as well as measures to become more resilient to the challenges of climate change.
These actions range from developing and implementing green building practices to climate-friendly agriculture, restoring the natural environment, sequestering carbon and greenhouse gases through biochar and soil restoration, protecting and regenerating local water cycles, installing renewable energy and appropriate technologies, and responding to emergencies and crises with resilient and regenerative planning and rebuilding practices.
Below are featured many of the best examples of what is being done around the world in ecovillages and by the ecovillage community to do their part in solving the climate crisis.
jump to section