My research in pictures for propagation, cutting, replanting figs from so called suckers, i just learned 🙂
The fig tree has been around for a long time; archeologists have found evidence of its cultivation that dates back to 5,000 BC. They are a small, warm climate tree that can grow almost anywhere, with some fig varieties surviving in temperatures down to 10 to 20 degrees F. (-12 to -6 C.). Fig trees will produce well for about 15 years.
Read more at Gardening Know How: Rooting Figs – How To Propagate Fig Trees https://www.gardeningknowhow.com/edible/fruits/figs/fig-propagation.htm
Digging it out from the tree with the roots
Or taking cuttings and propagating it in raising compost soil.
The propagation with suckers from the mother tree – with roots:
1. Digging it out with roots – carefully with love
2. Taking leaves off,
3. Nice soil mix and compost, woodchips, charcoal
4. Liquid organic fertiliser, epsom salt(magnesium stearate)
5. Also good, wormsjuice in the mix for root boost ??
Planting where you want thrm
6. Mulching. Watering it in – AWESOME!
On The Blog garden…