Steve Kirsch, health philanthropist, feels validated, according to his Sept 26th post on Gab. Steve moved to Gab from Twitter feeling he could no longer tweet without risking account deletion. In Gab he posted, “Here’s the BOMBSHELL paper showing vaccines kill more people than they save… This paper validated my research.”
- Explains why the C_V_D-19 inoculations are operationally a “treatment” and not a vaccine.
- Shows why the clinical trials did not predict either the seriousness of adverse events that have occurred as of mid-June (as reported in VAERS) or the potential extent of the underlying pre-symptomatic damage that has occurred as a result of the inoculations.
- Summarizes the adverse events that have occurred as of mid-June (through reporting in VAERS) from the mass inoculation.
- Presents biological evidence to support the potential occurrence of many more adverse effects from these inoculations in the mid- and long-term.
- Examines why the normalized post-inoculation deaths are small, but not negligible, in children.
- Provides a detailed analysis of the major clinical trials that were used to justify Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for the inoculants presently being administered in the USA.
- Presents a novel best-case scenario cost-benefit analysis of the C_V_D-19 inoculations that have been administered in the USA.
- People in the 65+ demographic are five times as likely to die from the inoculation as from COVID-19 under the most favorable assumptions!
- The long-term cost-benefit ratio under the best-case scenario could well be on the order of 10/1, 20/1, or more for all the demographics, increasing with decreasing age.
To your health,