Aloha wonderfullies, Im Benny, doing regenerative farming and Restoration projects in lightning ridge and Australia. Were doing syntropic agroforestry and synthesizing Permaculture Principles with understanding of biodynamic processes and anthropology etc.. My biggest dreams are large scale regeneration Projects, desert greening and combining awesome innovations for Healing, Regeneration, Farming and Positive change as a whole.
Regenerative Farming, Innovative Solutions and new and ancient methods to Regenerate the damage our species did.
- Cow manure with Charcoal and other beneficial licking mixtures for cow feeds (but we need to stop animal feedlots and meat consumption)
- large scale Syntropic, Permanent food forests as the Nr 1 Solution to Draw down – suck carbon
- combined with Organic Waste – Upcycling from industries, Forestry (deforestation)
- Aquponics, Composting, Natural building and solutions!
I needed to see so much destruction and deep emotional downs on my journey, but then my eyes opened, when I realised all the amazing solutions, I opened up and now I know WHY I AM HERE! I love to devote my life for our planet and Humanity. Because we are awesome! Sure Living healthy and regenerative adventures to empower change and be the change, by creating massive ripple effects…
Its awesome and magic, how the puzzle pieces come more and more together, people with great connections and the missing links come into my life to support my vision! Its so awesome, Thank you Life, thank you awsome people! Lets do great things, that’s for what were here – EVOLUTION!
Its time for greatness.
It is possible, We just need to work together my dear Friends!
The idea – Large scale regeneration with wasted material that’s so much value!
With tons of Food waste, manure, and waste from industries, feed lots and factories, Like Nutshells, coconut, woodchips/Waste etc.
How is pretty simple, Just dumping in large amounts on “dead-Dry-Poor Soil” and Restoring That soil, by fixing beneficial bacteria and organic carbon and nutrients into the ground!
Where and Why?
Im in australia atm. and especially hot countries with low rainfall, heat and desertification/deforestation and old farmland etc. (If you know farmers, who want to lock their Land, get money for the regeneration of it, PLEASE CONTACT ME, Lets do great things together!
With what – All thats organic material, compost, food, carbon, wood, greens, nuts… Humanure.
- Spreading all kinds of manure, food waste, shells, nutshells, carbon, wood waste, on areas with bare soil
- Thats creating a BENEFICIAL MULCH – microclimate and regenerating the soils carbon, bacteria and fungal life.
- After a little while, we can plant trees and seeds in it on some parts, but mainly it will be large scale dumping and locking off
- Costs – 200$ Per ton of cow manure –> getting back healthy, rich soil!
- Relying only on crowdfunding or investments for the transport and costs of labour and material
- locking the area,
- The Government estimates food waste costs the Australian economy $20 billion each year. 
- Over 5 million tonnes of food ends up as landfill, enough to fill 9,000 Olympic sized swimming pools.
- One in five shopping bags end up in the bin = $3,800 worth of groceries per household each year.
- 35% of the average household bin is food waste. 
- Nearly four million people experience food insecurity each year, one quarter are children.
- Over 710,000 people rely on food relief each month, one quarter are children.
- Regional and remote communities are being hit the hardest and are a third more likely to experience food insecurity than those living in capital cities.
Regenerative Action and awesome solutions
- Orme/Ormus – Orbitally rearranged Monoatomic elements – Check this incredible life source enhancer and holy grale